PHILADELPHIA – Erin Barry and Gabby Rosenzweig cemented successful junior seasons for the University of Pennsylvania women’s lacrosse team, earning All-American honors from the IWLCA, announced Wednesday evening.
– This marks the fifth-straight season the Quakers have featured at least two IWLCA All-Americans.
– Both Barry and Rosenzweig are now two-time IWLCA All-Americans, as Barry earned a second-team placement last season, while Rosenzweig has landed on the third-team both this year and last.
About Gabby Rosenzweig
- 2019 IWLCA Third-Team All-American
- 2019 Unanimous First-Team All-Ivy
- 2019 IWLCA First-Team All-Region
- 2019 Inside Lacrosse Third-Team All-American
- 2019 Ivy League All-Tournament Team
- 2019 First-Team All-ECAC
- Set Penn’s single-season points record (98)
- Set Penn’s single-season assists record (63)
- Most single-season points in the Ivy League since 1983, third-most all-time.
- Had at least three assists in 14 of 18 games
- Had at least four points in 16 of 18 games
- Ranked second nationally in assists per game, averaging 3.5
- Ranked seventh nationally in points per game, averaging 5.4
- Eclipsed 100 career goals and 100 career assists as a junior, ranking second in Penn program history with 225 career points
- Tewaaraton Award nominee (Final 25)